42 of the Top Restaurants 22 Miles or Less from Eastmark
We’re two months in to 2022, which means the weather in Arizona is perfect, things have started to settle back into a routine from the holiday hustle, and the time to try new restaurants is now. We’ve compiled a list of 42 restaurants 22 miles or less from the Eastmark community to try during 2022. The list below is divided into several different types of cuisine and into 6 different moods, depending on how you’re feeling! You’ll find a restaurant for every occasion!
These 10 restaurants are perfect for a romantic night out on the town.
- Bourbon and Bones San Tan Village (Gilbert)
- Coopers Hawk Winery (Chandler)
- North Italia (Gilbert)
- The Brickyard Downtown Chandler (Chandler)
- The Hidden House (Chandler)
- High Tide Seafood Bar & Grill (Gilbert)
- Sicilian Butcher (Chandler)
- Vito’s Pizza and Italian Restaurant (Gilbert)
- Stone & Vine Urban Italian (Chandler)
- Fire and Brimstone (Gilbert)
Want to take the family out to try a new restaurant or enjoy an old favorite? Check out this list below.
- Dog Haus (Gilbert)
- Handlebar Diner (Mesa)
- Nando’s Mexican Café (Queen Creek)
- Joe’s Real BBQ (Gilbert)
- Boca Taqueria (Mesa)
- San Tan Flats (Queen Creek)
- Bobby Q – Mesa (Mesa)
- Baci Italian Bistro (Mesa)
- Wild Ginger Asian Bistro (Gilbert)
- Sam and Luca Rustic Kitchen (Mesa)
This group of restaurants would be perfect for a ladies’ night out enjoying drinks or a bite to eat.
- Board & Batten (Mesa)
- Postino East (Gilbert)
- Sasha’s Kitchen & Cocktails (Chandler)
- Barrio Queen (Queen Creek)
- Clever Koi Sushi (Gilbert)
- Cuisine and Wine Bistro (Chandler)
- Flower Child (Gilbert)
Perfect for enjoying our Arizona “winter” weather, this group of restaurants each share one thing in common – a great patio! Try them out on your next “Sunday Funday” or whenever you’re looking to enjoy a nice meal al fresco.
- Culinary Dropout Gilbert (Gilbert)
- SanTan Brewing Downtown Chandler (Chandler)
- OHSO Brewery Gilbert (Gilbert)
- Pomo Pizza (Gilbert)
- Joyride Taco (Gilbert)
- Queen Creek Olive Mill Eatery (Queen Creek)
- Joe’s Farm Grill (Gilbert)
Looking for somewhere to catch a game or eat some upscale bar food? These restaurants and bars in the area are a great option.
- Uncle Bear’s Grill and Tap (Mesa)
- Parrish’s (Mesa)
- Barrio Brewing Co. (Mesa)
- Old Ellsworth Brewing Company (Queen Creek)
If all these new restaurant adventures have you feeling parched, you’ll definitely want to sprinkle in one of these breweries and wine bars or check out the arcade bar to relive some childhood memories with 100+ rotating games.
- Twelve West (Brewery) (Gilbert)
- Level 1 Arcade Bar (Gilbert)
- Pour Wine and Taproom (Mesa)
- Garage East (winery) (Gilbert)
Bon Appétit! We hope you enjoy getting to know the many restaurants around the Eastmark community! For a handy checklist of all these restaurants, click here.